- Is it good for your beard? Yes, excellent for strengthening and purifying beards, thanks to its antiseptic and toning properties.
- Does it grow beards? No, but it does stimulate blood circulation and cleanse the scalp, promoting better growth.
- Benefits for the beard: It strengthens hair, reduces dandruff and adds a woody, virile fragrance.
- How many times a week should I use it? 2 to 3 times a week for optimal care without overloading the beard.
- What oils to combine it with? Perfectly complementary to thejojoba oil for hydration orargan oil for nutrition.
Atlas Cedar oil is a beard care treasure. Renowned for its antiseptic properties and distinctive fragrance, it brings strength and vitality while maintaining a healthy, well-groomed beard.
Is Atlas Cedar oil good for the beard?
Absolutely. Atlas Cedar oil is a preferred choice for beards, offering both antiseptic treatment and hair strengthening. Its woody fragrance is also highly appreciated.
Does Atlas Cedar oil grow beards?
Although it doesn't directly stimulate growth, Atlas Cedar oil promotes a healthier, stronger beard by improving blood circulation and preventing irritation, thus creating an environment conducive to growth.
What is Atlas Cedar oil?
Atlas Cedar oil, extracted from cedar wood, is prized for its woody fragrance and antiseptic properties. Mainly used in aromatherapy, it is also used in beard care products for its toning and purifying properties. Apart from the essential oil, there are no other specific varieties of this oil.
What are the benefits of Atlas Cedar oil?
- Hair strengthening : Nourishes and strengthens the beard, making it more resistant.
- Antiseptic action: Prevents scalp infections and irritations.
- Dandruff reduction : Cleanses beard and scalp, reducing dandruff.
- Pleasant fragrance : Adds a woody, masculine note.
These benefits make it an ideal choice for those suffering from itching, dandruff or looking to strengthen their beard.
How do I use it on my beard?
- Clean your beard: Make sure your beard is clean and dry.
- Preparing the mixture : Mix a few drops of Atlas Cedar oil with a carrier oil such as jojoba oil.
- Application: Gently massage the mixture into your beard and skin.
- Leave it alone: Leave the oil to penetrate for at least an hour, or overnight for a deeper treatment.
- Rinse : Rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly.
Beard oil recipe with Atlas Cedar
- 30 ml ofjojoba oil
- 10 drops Atlas Cedar oil
- 5 drops ofargan oil
- 3 drops oflavender essential oil (for fragrance and soothing properties)
Mix and apply!
Alternatives to Atlas Cedar oil
- Castor oil : Promotes beard growth and density.
- Sweet Almond Oil : Excellent for moisturizing and softening the beard.
- Argan oil : Deeply nourishes, ideal for dry beards.
- Jojoba oil : Closer to natural sebum, perfect for balance.
- Tea Tree oil : Powerful antiseptic, ideal for problem skin.
Each of these oils offers specific benefits, making them good alternatives to Atlas Cedar oil depending on your beard's needs.
Optimized beard care with cedar oil!
Atlas Cedar oil is an excellent choice for those looking to maintain their beard with a natural, effective product. With its strengthening and antiseptic properties, it ensures a healthy, robust beard.